If you have a timeshare to rent, like most, you probably enjoy the vacations you take with your family, but you also hate wasting unused points at the end of the year which is why you’re trying to determine the best way to rent out Wyndham points. You might even look at the Wyndham extra holidays owner rental program right now. Just about every timeshare owner ends up letting those points go to waste due to a lack of use. Which is like tossing your hard-earned money out the window. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Why pay all those maintenance fees without truly enjoying all the benefits of owning a timeshare? Let’s also look at the Wyndham extra holidays owner rental program, to see if it is the best way to go? If that’s something you can relate to, it’s time to find a solution to that problem. Many people try to rent out their points but until now renting points was a risky business. When you use other point rental services, you only get paid if the rental service does. Again, this means you may be left with points you can’t use and wanted to sell. We have some good news in that both Timeshare Rental Pros and Wyndham Extra Holidays offer solutions that can help. DIY or Outside Service for Renting Club Wyndham Points The first thought many timeshare owners have is to go the DIY route, renting club Wyndham properties on their own. Working directly with another party to rent them sounds simple, right? Well, think again. When you dig a little deeper, you’ll find that it can be time consuming and more complicated than you might think. Potential renters are going to be bombarding you with questions 24/7. Do you really have time to respond to them all? They’ll want to know every detail and will probably come up with some questions you haven’t even thought about. For example:
- What amenities does the resort offer, and which require additional fees?
- How many people may stay on the property? Are there extra fees for more than a certain number?
- What are the bed configurations like?
- Is daily housekeeping included in the price?
- Are utilities included in the price?
- How many vehicles can I park at the resort and are the parking spots near the accommodation?
- You’ll need to be at Gold ‘metal status’ or higher. We work with Gold, Platinum and Platinum Presidential Reserve Wyndham owners.
- You must have a minimum of 300K points available to rent.